Saturday, May 27, 2017

Today We Pray




Dear God, You make me glad with the weekly remembrance of the glorious resurrection of Your Son my Lord. Give me the peace to worship You with my whole heart and mind, forgetting the cares of the world, and dwelling with You for a short moment with my entire being. And give me this day such blessing through my worship of You, that the week to come may be spent in living knowledge of Your peace.

This life can be so hard and painful. But You are right there with us, loving us, keeping us, holding us! And You promise never to leave us or forsake us.

May the love of the Lord Jesus draw us to Himself. May the power of the Lord Jesus strengthen us in his service. May the joy of the Lord Jesus fill our souls and may the blessing of God almighty, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, be among us and remain with us always.

Amen

9 comments: