Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Today We Pray




Dear Jesus, I can open up my heart to You. I can tell You everything that troubles me. I know You care about all the concerns in my life.

You have promised to shoulder our burdens, Lord Jesus, and I am taking You up on Your promise. I give myself to You, with all my emotional baggage. Teach me to lean upon You, to trust You, to know that in your ultimate victory, all of my fears will prove illusory, and my pains, short-lived.

Now to Him who has given me grace in accordance with His gospel, in keeping with the revelation of the mystery hidden for many ages past, but now revealed and made known by the command of the eternal God, so that all mankind might find the obedience that comes from faith; to the only God, the God of wisdom and truth, be glory forever through His only son, Jesus Christ.

5 comments: