Thursday, March 1, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, grant me the grace of wonder. Surprise me, amaze me, awe me in every crevice of Your universe. Delight me to see how Your Christ plays in ten thousand places, in limbs and eyes not His, to be the father through the features of men's faces. 

Each day enrapture me with Your marvelous things without number. I do not ask to see the reason for it all, I ask only to share the wonder of it all. I pray for all who will be making journeys today, I pray for protection.

Now to him who is able to keep us from stumbling and to present ourselves blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever.

Amen

1 comment: