Saturday, March 17, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, I confess that I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed, by what I have done, and by what I have left undone. I have not loved You with my whole heart; I have not loved my neighbors as myself, and I sorrow for these wrongful acts and omissions from the bottom of my heart. I humbly and fully repent all of my misdeeds and pray that for the sake of Your Son Jesus Christ, you will have mercy on me and forgive me, not by my merits, but by that grace that He has granted those who confess his name.

As I follow You by faith, help me each day to learn that pleasing You in all I do must be my main concern. I pray that you will be in my heart and walk with me, that I might sin no more. And, I pray that I may be rooted and grounded in love, that I may have the strength to comprehend with all the saints the breadth and length and height and depth of the love of Christ Jesus, the love that surpasses knowledge and is filled with the fullness that only You can give.

Let me not forget you as I go forth into the world this day, blessed Lord. May my every word be a prayer, and my every act be a testimony to Your love and truth, and may I know your presence every second of this day and the week to come. In the name of Christ, I pray.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment