Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Today We Pray




Dear Heavenly Father, in You I live and move and have my being. I humbly pray You so to guide and govern me by Your Holy Spirit. Let all the cares and occupations of my life I may not forget You, but may remember that I am ever walking in Your sight.

Help me to turn my eyes upon You. Give me the hope I need, and help me face life with the courage of faith in You. Let me work for Your glory and not my own, putting an end to the pain of my vanity, that I may serve You in joy and peace all my days.

Bless all Your people, and all Your flock. Give Your peace, Your help, and Your love unto us Your servants, the sheep of your fold, that we may be united in the bond of peace and love, one body and one spirit, in one hope of our calling, in Your divine and boundless love. Through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen

1 comment: