Monday, March 12, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, I come before You today to thank You for all the blessings that You have given me. Among all men, and the gods of their imagination, and the works of their hands, there is none like You, O Lord; nor are there any works like those you have made. Our great thoughts are pitiful shadows of Your wisdom, and our great machines are foolish beside the immensity of Your universe.

All nations whom you have made shall come and worship before You, O Lord, and shall glorify Your name; for You are great, and do wondrous things; You alone are God. Many times my life is so full of busy work that I neglect my relationship with You, and for that, I am deeply sorry. I know that You never neglect me, for if You did my very life would cease to be.

In the day of my trouble, I will call upon You, mighty Lord, for I know you will answer me. I pray that I and Your whole church, the body of all faithful people, will know Your peace, and live in harmony and unity, one with another, in accordance with Your wishes. This I pray to You, who lives and reigns forever.

Amen


1 comment: