Saturday, March 31, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, hallelujah to Your Name! The Lord God Omnipotent reigneth. And, You shall reign forever and ever.

Grant me so to die daily to sin, that I may evermore live with him in the joy of his resurrection. Stir up in Your Church that Spirit of adoption which is given to us in Baptism. Renew both everything in my body and mind, so that I may worship You in sincerity and truth.

Grant that I, who celebrate with joy the day of the Lord's resurrection, may be raised from the death of sin by Your life-giving Spirit. Send me into the world in peace, and grant me strength and courage to love and serve You with gladness and singleness of heart. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment