Sunday, March 11, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear God, I thank You for all that I am and all that I have had in my life. Thy will be done, my God. I ask only that You let me know Your will for me, for I am often confused or conflicted, and I seek Your guidance.

Look with mercy, I pray, on the sins I have this day committed, and in mercy make me feel them deeply, that my repentance may be sincere, and my resolutions against them steadfast. Teach me to understand the sinfulness of my own heart. Bring to my knowledge every fault of character and every evil habit in which I have indulged, to the discomfort of my fellow-creatures and the danger of my own soul.

Knowing Your will for me, let me be anxious for nothing. And I pray for the strength, the power and the energy, to accomplish Your purpose. All glory be to You, one God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who was before time and will be forever.

Amen

1 comment: