Friday, March 23, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, what a wonderful privilege that You, the Lord of all creation, desires to come to me. I welcome Your presence. Draw near to me.

Thank You that You are always there waiting for me. Sometimes I get bogged down with the concerns of this life. Grant that I may be still more often to know Your peace and Your calm.

Let me be a living witness in this world. Help me to be the gospel bearer, spreading good news to everyone. This I pray, in Christ's Name.

Amen

4 comments:

  1. Amen! Please pray for me and my family. We need financialy assistance because i have a sick my left side of my stomach its need to ulrasound but we have a money. We belive the miracle of God.. amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Please pray for me and my family. We need financialy assistance because i have a sick my left side of my stomach its need to ulrasound but we have a money. We belive the miracle of God.. amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning every one and thanks for GOD JESUS because we arrived in this day. So please pray for me and my family .i need money because i deposit in my college .i am not fine and my sister shanti and anni .kindly pray for above the mentioned .thanks GOD JESUS.

    ReplyDelete