Sunday, March 25, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, I pray that this day You will incline my heart to keep Your commandments, driving temptation from my mind. My prayer is simple: Your son, Jesus, suffered and died for me. I cannot feel protected from my many weaknesses until I turn to You for forgiveness and Your unalterable love. 

Help me to share this strength, protection, and love with others. I know only that I cannot have real strength unless I rely on You. Guide my feet into the way of peace.

And finally, may the grace of Christ our Savior, and the Father’s boundless love, with the Holy Spirit’s favor, rest upon me, and all of us, from above. Thus may we abide in union, with each other and the Lord, and possess, in sweet communion, joys which earth cannot afford. Through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment