Thursday, March 8, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear God, be present with me always. Dwell within my heart. With thy light and thy Spirit, guide my soul, my thoughts, and all my actions, that I may teach thy Word, that thy healing power may be in me and in all the saints of thy church universal.

I pray that today the love I show to my fellow man will not be a sham, but fashioned in a sincere heart. Help me always to seek after good rather than evil, and to display, for the whole world to see, the miracle You have worked in my soul. May Your Holy Spirit be powerful in me, blinding me to annoyances and putting aside selfish greed.

If You are with me, O God, who can be against me? For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate me from the love of God in Christ Jesus my Lord. In the name of Christ, who was always ready to teach and heal and save, I pray.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment