Sunday, March 11, 2018

Today's Godly Reminder - 1 Corinthians 1:10


This is an appeal to all believers. I have a serious concern to bring up with you, my friends, using the authority of Jesus, our Master. I’ll put it as urgently as I can: You must get along with each other. You must learn to be considerate of one another, cultivating a life in common. And, that there be no divisions or factions among you. But, that you be perfectly united in your way of thinking and in your judgment about matters of the faith.

I beg you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to stop arguing among yourselves. Let there be real harmony so that there won’t be splits in the church. Don’t take sides. Always try to agree in what you think. I plead with you to be of one mind, united in thought and purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment