Monday, March 19, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear God, we praise and honor Your Name forevermore. Forgive us for acting as if You were not present in our moments of need, hurt, anger, or compassion. May I be a witness for you, a light of the world, reflecting your radiance to all I meet.

Help me to glorify You by striving to be like You. Make me as pure and good as You are. May I be a partaker of the Divine Nature, so that all that is truly human within me may be deepened, purified, and strengthened. 

Now all glory to God, who is able to keep me from falling away and will bring me with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault. All glory to him who alone is God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are his before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment