Friday, March 9, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, please help me today to take one truth and apply it to my circumstances. Oh blessed Holy Spirit, nudge me, remind me throughout my day, again and again, for I know I will find freedom in obedience to Your Word. I pray, show me what I need to focus on, right now and wherever the day might take me.

Change my vision. Embolden me to practice what You reveal to me, for I am confident of the blessings that come from life in harmony with Your Word. My life is Yours: I give it to You, of my own free will, and pray You to take it up and show me Your path.

Finally, may I go forth filled with the joy and confidence of Your Spirit. May everything I do this day, in word or deed, be done in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father. In the name of Jesus, I pray this with all my heart.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment