Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Daily Grace - God Will Carry Our Burdens




Sometimes, our lives can seem overloaded with fears, struggles and heartaches. We can even feel that we are in danger of going under. In those times, however, it is reassuring to remember that we have a remarkable source. We have a Heavenly Father who stands ready to help us carry that load.

The apostle Peter said, "Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you" (1 Peter 5:6-7). He is capable of handling the cares that overwhelms us. No matter how heavy your burdens are, He can carry it. He is a God who is strong and mighty and there's our God cannot do.

Through the testings of life may feel like a burden too heavy to bear, we can have full assurance that our Heavenly Father loves us deeply and knows our load limits. Whatever we face, He will help us to bear it. God may lead us into troubled waters to deepen our trust in Him. Be still and know that He is God.

13 comments:

  1. amen...thank you.lord for your word..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have pains in my life - hurts, wounds, sufferings, trials and difficulties - and I want to run from them.Strengthen me to follow in Jesus' footsteps so that I can walk my road to Calvary without fearing evil, and lead me into my new life of victory and resurrection. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, Help me jesus to pass this trials that am going through and and let my heart believe you are my God nothing i should fear. Help me Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Help my unbelief Lord so that I ll be still and You proof yourself God in all my difficulties. I desire a true christian home Lord.

    ReplyDelete