Sunday, January 8, 2017

Today's Godly Reminder - Colossians 3:17



In everything you do, whatever it is, give God the glory. It is because He is the one who gave you life. We are here on earth, alive and kicking, because of Him. He is the reason why we are still breathing and seeing His lovely creations.

Be dependent in the Lord. Lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will direct your ways (Prov. 3:5-6). Do everything in His Name. And in everything, give thanks! (1 Thess. 5:18).

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Lord Our God for everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed in Him we move in Him we live in Him we have our whole being

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed I have seen his grace and faithfulness TODAY and all my life. To Yaweh, I lift my voice and heart in praise!! Glory to God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glory to God,for what ever I am today

    ReplyDelete