Friday, January 27, 2017

Today's Godly Reminder - Ephesians 5:20



"And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Always be thankful to our Lord Jesus Christ. It is Him who causes us to triumph in His Name and causes us to win. It is Him that we have overcome. It is by the power of His Holy Name. He made a way for us to triumph in His Name.

He always showers us with blessing, so let us be thankful to Him. Acknowledge His Name everyday. He is the reason why we still live. Don't forget to thank our Creator everyday!

12 comments:

  1. I thank God that I can boldly approach Him through his son Jesus Christ. I thank God for viewing me as righteous through hia son Jesus Christ - Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank God that I can boldly approach Him through his son Jesus Christ. I thank God for viewing me as righteous through hia son Jesus Christ - Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lord for keeping me alive, for peotecting me. Thank you for everything you do to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen.i will praise you forever my Lord

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you lord for all you have done for me and my family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jesus for keeping me and my family alive

    ReplyDelete
  7. amen...thank you lord for everything that you've done to my life, thank you for the trials because you made me strong and to remind me that you always there to help me,to protect, and to guide me, thank you jesus... i love you lord ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen, I will forever be Thankful O My God for all you have done and will do in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Lord for your everlasting loving kindness and mercies .... Amen

    ReplyDelete