Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, I offer to Your divine majesty my sincere praise and thanksgiving for all Your mercies towards me. You made me first and have ever since sustained the work of Your own hand. Thank You for giving me the assurance of salvation.

I have sinned and done very wickedly, be merciful to me, O God. Pardon me for Jesus Christ's sake; instruct me in the particulars of my duty. And, suffer me not to be tempted above what You give me strength to bear.

May my life be so pleasing to You that You are pleased to have Your face shine on me. As You graciously smile on my life, may I find someone today with whom I can share Your love through a smile. I ask you, Lord, to defend me this week from all evil, and do more for me than I can think or ask.

Amen

10 comments: