Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Today's Godly Reminder - Jeremiah 17:10




“I the Lord search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve.”
content:

The Lord searches and examines the mind. He tests the heart. He is giving to each man according to his ways. And, according to the results of his deeds.


He gets to the heart of the human. He gets to the root of things. He treats them as they really are, not as they pretend to be. So let your heart be presentable in His presence, He examines it.

16 comments:

  1. Amen,I pray O GOD that my heart should be Presentable before You..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lord fill my heart with the presence of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name I pray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I offer you my heart, soul and mind. Make it br pleasing in your sight. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray to you Lord to take over the way I think, my heart and my mind Make me a better person you wanna see each and everyday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen. I pray to you Lord to be in my heart, body and soul and to bless everything I touch and thanking you for my life everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lord i pray that may your holy spirit be with me always enlightened my darkest mind oh lord..cleanse my heart as you want to see everyday of my life ..amen...

    ReplyDelete

  7. Oh Lord I pray... Lead me not into temptation let all my deeds be good and right in your sight.in Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. O Good God, please fill my heart with everything concerning you because it is only then it can be protected from being soiled by the dirt of the world. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Help me Lord to direct my heart to things that are good not evil in Jesus Name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. God please Help me I can't help myself

    ReplyDelete