Friday, January 27, 2017

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, purify my soul today. Let Your Holy Spirit empower me throughout this day, to be obedient to the truth at every moment. So, that I might love my brothers and sisters earnestly, from a pure heart.

And let me always remember that I have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable. And if I am confused or do not know what to think or do, let me think of your Son, Jesus Christ, and ask myself what He would have done. For I will follow him even to the point of suffering and death, confident in his resurrection and the eternal reward for those that do follow him in sincere belief.

Hold me in the palm of Your hand. I pray that You will mold me into what You want me to be. May I joyfully fill the role You have given to me and feel Your peace deep in my soul, today and always.

Amen

9 comments: