Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Today We Pray


Dear God, creator of all that is, king of all who live, mighty in power and abundant in love beyond human imagination. I enter Your presence in the sorrow of my sins against You. I confess all that I have done against Your Holy Word. 

I admit the sin I have tried to hide. And where I still cannot admit it, I ask Your Holy Spirit to show it to me. I confess and deeply repent the heartbreak, worry, and sorrow I have caused to You, to others, to myself.

The good news of Jesus is too wonderful to keep to myself, Father. May I live the gospel and share it with others throughout my journey with You, Lord. Deal favourably with me according to Your good pleasure, until I may dwell in your house all the days of my life, and praise You forever and ever with them that are there.

Amen

9 comments: