Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The Daily Grace - Praise Him for the Blessings


So often we focus on small disappointments that cause us to grumble and complain rather than focusing on the wonderful things God has brought into our lives, not the least of which is His everlasting love and eternal salvation. When we complain about the small dissatisfactions of life, we're asking, in effect, "Lord, why?". Were you asking the same question if you were disappointed? Are you complaining right away?

Paul wrote, "In everything give thanks" (1 Thes. 5:18). We may not be thankful for everything that comes our way, but we can give thanks in everything. It may be difficult to be grateful when we lose our job or our health fails, but we can be thankful for the good that God has brought to us in this life and grateful for the life to come. As endless as God's blessings are, so should our praises be. Instead of being preoccupied with our problems, let's praise the Lord for His blessings. 

16 comments:

  1. Spirit of the Living God, I Thank you for all you have done in my life and that of my Family, May your Name O God be Priase Forever and Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lord for everything in my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lord for my life and family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u God for everything in my life and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice word .i will be always thank full

    ReplyDelete
  6. God I thank you for my own becausebI know you are always by my side. Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When i think that God has done so much, he will still do again!!. Wonderful God.!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Lord my God. I thank you for a healthy life which l have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. God I thank you for everything you have done in my life and that you are about to do. I'm grateful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you God for my life and entire family

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Lord for my life and family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank You LORD for each and every blessing that You have and will be sending my way....in JESUS name....Thank You LORD....Glory Hallelujah....we All pray....Thank You JESUS....Amen Amen and Amen

    ReplyDelete