Friday, January 20, 2017

Today's Godly Reminder - 1 Peter 4:10




"As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God."

 Each one of us has received a special gift. It is a gift of spiritual talent, an ability graciously given by God. Be generous with these different things God gave you, passing them around so all get in on it. We have been blessed with one of God’s many wonderful gifts to be used in the service of others. 

Use your gifts well. Use it appropriately and faithfully using the diverse, varied gifts and abilities granted to Christians by God’s unmerited favor. Use them well to serve one another. Employ it in good stewards of God’s multi-faceted grace.

7 comments:

  1. Holy Spirit, send me forth gifted and empowered to make a difference spreading the Good News of God's forgiving love. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Spirit, send me forth gifted and empowered to make a difference spreading the Good News of God's forgiving love. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Spirit, send me forth gifted and empowered to make a difference spreading the Good News of God's forgiving love. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy spirit of God, locate me with God's daily gift, grace and favor for me. May i always pertake in God's wonderful daily grace, in Jesus mighty name i pray, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. May Holy Spirit always guard my mouth as I minister to his people...Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the spiritual matters sent by you.God bless them abundantly all who are involved in the preparation and communication of the same in the midst of their tight daily schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Help me Lord to use the gift you have given to me well in Jesus Name.

    ReplyDelete