Monday, January 30, 2017

Today's Godly Reminder - Romans 8:38-39



"For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

I am sure that nothing can separate us from God’s love. Not life or death, not angels or spirits, not the present or the future. And, not powers above or powers below. Nothing in all creation can separate us from God’s love for us in Christ Jesus our Lord!

I’m absolutely convinced that nothing—nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable—absolutely nothing can get between us and God’s love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us. Continued to be convinced beyond any doubt about this Scripture. His unlimited love can never be separated from us, no matter how bad we are.

10 comments:

  1. Amen- i always believed in this Word of God..
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Father of our saviour Jesus please keep me strong in the love of Jesus. All fightings for the right in my heart help me win through Jesus and by the power of the holy spirit! Let me be more than conqueror and help my friends anywhere who are faced with one troubles Or the other,to win and their love for God not separated or defeated in Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through Christ our Lord and Sviour I am more than a conqueror. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Through Christ our Lord and Saviour I am more than a conqueror. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord thank you for your love for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen...Let's the love continue embracing in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LORD I APPRECIATE YOUR LOVE, MAY IT REMAIN FOREVER UPON ME, AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed absolutely nothing can separate us. God loves us He is our maker creator nothing can change that. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMEN, Thank you papa God for Your Unconditional Love over my life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lord thank you for your love for me

    ReplyDelete