Sunday, January 15, 2017

Today We Pray


Dear Heavenly Father, we thank You for this beautiful world we live in. But at the same time, we anticipate greatly the new world You have in store for us. We praise You for Your love for us, revealed in Your amazing plans for our future.

Please help us to remember that anything that frightens us comes with an invitation to find the strength of knowing and trusting You. Let me give something that shall aid my kind – a word of courage, or a thought of health. Show me that I need to remember those who are: sick, imprisoned, lonely, confused, in need of a friend, dying, hungry, spiritually lost in their lives — wandering aimlessly through life. 

May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep. Equip me with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in me what is pleasing to him. Through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever.

Amen

12 comments: