Thursday, January 26, 2017

Today We Pray




Dear Heavenly Father, we bring our struggles to You because You know all about them, yet You love us anyway. Teach us to rely on Your Holy Spirit. Make us more like Your Son each day.

Take away from me the spirit of laziness, cowardliness, lust for power, and malicious and idle speech. But rather give me, throughout the day to come, an ample spirit of vitality and force in your service, to the benefit of your glory and the good of my fellow man. Let me act in humility, patience, and decency at all times, seeing my own error and overlooking the faults of others; and let me always know the presence of your Holy Spirit, to remind me of what I have asked, 

I pray that you direct my way unto You. And, make me and all of us to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward You. So that, to the end that we may establish our hearts unblameable in holiness before You.

Amen

12 comments: