Thursday, January 5, 2017

Today We Pray


Dear Heavenly Father, You have brought me to the beginning of a new day. As the world is renewed fresh and clean, so I ask You to renew my heart with Your strength and purpose. Forgive me the errors of yesterday and bless me to walk closer in Your way today. 

This is the day I begin my life anew. Shine through me so that every person I meet may feel Your presence in my soul. Take my hand, precious Lord, for I cannot make it by myself.

I have tasted You, now I hunger and thirst for more. You touched me, and I burned for Your peace. I bless and thank You for finding me, Lord; may I never more take a breath without a heart filled with Your Spirit.

Amen

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Lord for everything in my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Lord Jesus for not giving up on me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lord Jesus for your mighty works

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jesus,
    Thank you for renewing my heart and mind. I believe in your mighty power.

    Your Daughter
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lord for always holding my hand. Even when its sleeping you always there for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lord for always holding my hand. Even when its sleeping you always there for me

    ReplyDelete