Thursday, January 26, 2017

The Daily Grace - The Wonder of the Cross



The Scriptures tell us of a magnificent cross - the cross of Christ. When we look at the stars, we see the handiwork of the creator. But when we look at the cross, we see the Creator dying for His creation. Hebrews 12:2 calls us to "look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God".

The wonder of Calvary's cross is that while we were still in our sins, our Savior died for us (Rom. 5:8). Those who place their trust in Christ are now reconciled to God. And, He navigates them through life (2 Cor. 1:8-10). Christ's sacrifice on the cross is the greatest of all wonders!

Christ cross provides the only safe crossing into eternity. When we survey the wondrous cross on which the Prince of glory died, our richest gain we count but loss, and pour contempt on all our pride. The Cross is indeed a magnificent sight. It is the portrait of "true love", which is His death just to save us from our sins.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you Lord for dying on the cross for me to be saved. For God so loved me that he gave his only begotten son.Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...When I survey the wondrous cross on which the Prince of glory died, our richest gain I count but loss, and pour contempt on all my pride.

    Holy Jesus, take away the pride in me and fill me with Holy Spirit. I need You every hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lord Jesus for paying the Price on the Cross on my behalf which No Man can and will ever pay,Thank You , I Love You God the Father ,God the Son and God the Holy Spirit Now and Forevermore,Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lord, I couldn't have been able for my debt ,but you paid it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We glory in the Cross of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We glory in the Cross of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We glory in the Cross of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank U Lord Jesus for saving me. I have nothing to give U, but i will praise and worship U for ever amd ever, Amen

    ReplyDelete